1. Personal information we use
We may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you, or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfilment of these obligations.
1.1 Information we collect directly from you
The categories of information that we collect directly from you are:
(a) personal details (e.g. name)
(b) contact details (e.g. phone number, email address, postal address or mobile number)
1.2 Information we collect from other sources
Certain of the cookies we deploy through our website allow us to gain certain information about your visit to our website which we or other third parties may be able to associate with you.
2. How we use your personal information and the basis on which we use it
We use your personal information to:
(a) deal with your enquiries and requests through our website
(b) comply with legal obligations to which we are subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies
Subject to applicable law, we must have a legal basis to process your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be one of the following:
(a) to meet our legitimate interests, for example to process your contact details in order understand a query you put to us. When we process personal information to meet our legitimate interests, we put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and to ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms
(b) to comply with our legal obligations to you or to a third party (e.g. the taxation authorities)
3. Your rights over your personal information
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information
- rectify the information we hold about you
- erase your personal information
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate.
We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honour your requests.
If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact us at the details below.
4. Information Sharing
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service providers and business partners. We may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners, for example where they provide services to us that involve processing your personal information.
- Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party. We may share your personal information with these parties where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
5. Information Security and Storage
We implement technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of personal information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing.
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to:
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
6. Changes to the Policy