PANDORA is fast approaching the busiest and most exciting time of the year. With Christmas around the corner, we are currently seeking enthusiastic and results-driven Seasonal Sales Assistants to join our team for the festive period. If you are a pro-active sales professional who enjoys delivering world-class service and you are excited to join a high performing team then we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that all temporary contracts will end on 9th January. We are excited to share that we will be looking to fill our open permanent Sales Assistant vacancies with our top performing temps.
Our Seasonal Sales Assistants will join the team as brand ambassadors and are the essential link between our beautiful products and our customers. Coached by the store management and training teams, our Seasonal Sales Assistants contribute to the success of the store by driving sales, excelling in customer service and offering their knowledge of the product and brand.
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using key selling skills; focusing on KPIs to maximise each selling opportunity
- Confidently promote the PANDORA brand, products and services to provide an unforgettable customer experience and encourage customer loyalty
- Create and develop a bond with our customers by providing exemplary service
- Follow company guidelines to merchandise the store and maintain high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment and personal presentation
- Support with all store operational tasks including stock management, operating the till system and handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Support your Manager and team by complying with all store policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
For more information and to apply please visit: